Create reports in magento easily from the SQL statement..
Add filters with dynamic data, static, date pickers, free text or the result of statement PHP.
Chart on report, choosing the type of chart to display and columns of data to display
Compatible with Magento 1.x
Compatibility with magneto 2.x
Select a report introduces data filters and run the report, you can explore the data, sort and expotarlos to PDF, Excel or CSV, SQL and also displays the graph.
- Select the data for filters
- Display data graphically
- Explore data
- The data are paged, where you can navigate through the pages, sort and filter the data displayed by columns ranges.
- Export data
- You can export the data to Excel file, CSV file or PDF file.
Create reports in a visual way.
Sql2Report allows you to easily create reports without programming anything in PHP, without knowledge of the architecture of magento, with only knowledge of MySQL and design Magento database, you can create reports, for that you can configure:
- Insert the SQL statement that returns the data you need
- Choose the filter you need, either type date picker, a free text, static switch, a selector which collects data with another SQL statement or even a PHP statement
- Choose a chart type from 7 models out there, provide the columns of data that you want displayed.
- Specifies whether each row in the report, would you link to a page, even in the link itself can use the values in each row or can even choose whether each cell link to another page.
- Excel export format
- Excel format generated when you export from the display module.
- Periodical auto-execution of the report. You can set up a report to execute periodically. So if we want a report to execute every day at 10 a.m and the result data to be sent to our email in Excel format.
We offer a number of initial reports, so you can see how they are configured and start with some examples
Quotes – Quotes list
Orders that are in carts and have not made the payment reached.
Products – Bestsellers
Sales Information (Product Name, Total sales, number of sales) grouped by product name.
Sales – by Day of Week
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by day of the week.
Sales – by Hour
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by hour of the day.
Sales – by Coupon code
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by coupon code.
Sales – by Country
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by country.
Sales – Sales general
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by day.
Sales – by Zip Code
Sales Information (number of requests, number of products, subtotal, taxes, transportation costs, discounts and total) grouped by zip code.
Customers – Customers & guest list
Information of all clients and guests.
Alerts – Rate equals 0
Alert conversion rates between currencies equal to 0.
Create the filters you need for your reports, you can reuse them in any report.
Sql2Report allows you to create filters that you can use in SQL statements, the chosen filter value is replaced by executing the SQL statement by the filter parameter and so can make use of them. Different types of filters that can be configured are:
- If you need options that are data showing the database, generates the SQL statement to return two columns, one with the value to replace the parameter and another with the description to be displayed.
- If you want to display a fixed list, you’ll be inserting the values manually
- For when you want to make filters for dates, you can configure a filter type for a date with a calendar selector is displayed.
- Free text
- When you want to filter by text indicarás him when launching the report, a free text field to be replaced in the parameter is displayed.
- For more advanced filtering, in which the field to be replaced is running a PHP statement, here you can insert the PHP statement that must return a text that will be used to replace the parameter value is useful for reports where a selector is for example the user name that is connected.
Configure your reports to show data in graphs of different types.
Sql2Report allows you to select from seven different chart types, you can select the one you want, indicate which column data you want Different types of display in the X axis and which columns show data on the Y axis graphics are:
The data points are connected by
Are joined by data lines and painting an area below
Data are shown in bars that can be separated or combined
Bars like but more datasets
Multi but as horizontal bars.
The data are shown in a circle data showing percentage
Like the Pastel without center
Sets whether the table shows data has links to other pages.
Sql2report allows you to configure connections row or column, including data from the URL itself can use the values in the result row.
Create group to group your reports.
Sql2report lets you create groups to pool reports.
Configure permissions to roles Magento has
Export and Import
You can export the reports created to keep as a backup or carry reports developed in one environment to another environment.
Sql2report allow you:
- Export reports with filters and links are assigned.
- Imports a report and filters, links and everything related will be added to a report.
From the market, you have access to a report repository where you can install new reports and install updates.
If you have no knowledge of SQL or prefer that we believe a custom report, you can add when you buy the number of reports you want, for the full development you have to inform us:
- Detailed description of the information that you want, as long as possible so that we can understand.
- Filters that you would like to appear as a list of shops, where you can enter a text sku, a date picker start date and a end, remember that the plugin only allows lists, text and date.
- Description of all the columns you want to appear with the name of each column and the information it contains.
- Group where you want to appear.
- Type of graph you want displayed, if necessary, as well as the columns, which provide information that graph.
The price depends on the number of columns that has the report:
- Less than 10 columns: 40$
- 11 to 20 columns: 70$
- 21 to 30 columns: 100$
- More consult.
If you already purchased the plugin and now you want to request a custom report, go to this page to order it.
Support & Free Updates : 6 Months
Single & Mutisite: Single License for installation on a single site, if you want to install the plugin on more sites, please select “Yes” in the MultiSites option, $20 will be added to the total cost.